Search This Blog

Sunday, July 26, 2015

Saturday and Sunday Morning

I've set the birds out Saturday, and weathered them.  It was predicted that rain would come sometime in the day.  I watched and waited for rain, which came about 4:00.  I did my walk around the area and saw mainly pigeons across the street.  Rain persisted so I waited until 7:00 until it may stop but it did not.  Then put everyone away for the evening.

Sunday, I patrolled for roosting pigeons,  It is  the usual persistent ones.  The 3 at the south awning of rhe restaurant and the 4 by the office, but they have moved now to the 4th floor balconies.  By dawn though they are gone.  They apparently come in well after dark to roost.  For I do no see them come in prior to that time.  The lighting is what keeps them out late.  I will be flying over the pool area today, and have staged the hawks at the south end of the pool.  With signage to explain to guests what the method entails.  


Remember, photos are on Google+


No comments:

Post a Comment